Meet The Team
Class Teacher: Miss Goddard
Teaching Assistant: Miss Luckman
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Carrington
Magnificent Monday children, parents and carers! I hope you enjoyed your second week of home learning! Please find a document at the bottom of our class page titled: Resources 6th April for suggested home learning activities for this week, there is also a Lent Liturgy...
Terrific Tuesday children, parents and carers! I hope you all had a happy and holy Easter and enjoyed having a little break. Please find a document at the bottom of our class page titled: Resources 21st April for suggested home learning activities for this week. The...
Tremendous Thursday children, parents and carers! We are transitioning to a new website next week so resources have been uploaded today so that you don’t miss out on any fantastic home learning! I hope you enjoyed completing last week’s home learning. Please make sure...
Theme: Village Settlers
Pupils will travel back to the time of the early village settlers to discover how the towns and villages around them got their names and why certain areas were chosen as settlements and reasons for their original siting. Children will identify a range of mapping symbols and know their meanings.
The children in Y3 must…
- Read every night for at least 10 minutes.
- Complete a comment for each reading book sent home.
- Practice spellings which are sent home on Monday and tested in school on a Friday.
- Complete Literacy and Numeracy homework which will be sent out on a Monday and is due in Friday.
Your child will understand what to do with their homework. It is intended to be independent work.
Uniform and other kit
- The children must have a full PE kit in school. This includes a PLAIN white t-shirt, PLAIN black shorts and black PE pumps.
- In Year 3, we have PE on Wednesday (Games) and on Friday (Gymnastics).
- Please ensure that if your child wears earrings they are simple studs, no other jewellery is allowed apart from a watch.
- Children must be in school uniform, this does include plain black shoes.
Snack & Toast
Snack and toast will be available throughout the week. This will cost £1 per week to be brought on a Monday.
Good sleep and heathy lifestyle
Please make sure your child gets at least 10 1/2 hours unbroken sleep each night. Plenty of restful sleep and a healthy diet has proved to give your child a much better chance of being successful and happy in school.
Make sure they are not being kept awake by taking mobile phones, TV, computer games etc. out of their rooms on school nights.