We believe that school uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of our school. The aim of our school uniform is to present a smart appearance that promotes a sense of belonging and pride in our school.
We thank parents for supporting our Uniform Policy, which is:
- Grey trousers/skirt /pinafore dress.
- Pale blue polo shirt.
- Navy blue school sweatshirt / cardigan with logo.
- White, grey, black or navy socks.
- School reading bag with school logo (no other bags permitted).
- In summer, grey short trousers may be worn and blue gingham dresses.
- Footwear plain black low-heeled shoes or trainers only
- Black or navy shorts.
- Plain white t-shirt or polo shirt.
- Black pumps or trainers.
- School P.E. drawstring bag.
Uniform available from Ziggys Schoolwear North City Shopping Centre, 20, Lee Rd, Manchester M9 4DH
Hairstyles, make-up and jewellery
Extreme haircuts are not permitted in school (‘extreme’ being any haircut that is considered by the school to be significantly different so as to cause distraction to others, and therefore their learning, and which is not in keeping with the school’s ethos). Long hair should be tied back at all times. No jewellery, except small, plain studs for pierced ears and wrist watches, both of which must be removed for P.E. (ear studs can be covered with plasters). No makeup or nail varnish to be worn in school.