WE CURRENTLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING VACANCY COMMENCING November 2021
(Initial Full Time Fixed Term Contract November 2021 to August 2022)
Teaching Assistant Level 3
The Governors of our long established school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant to work flexibly across the School.
We are looking for an individual who:
- is committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school.
- has relevant experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- Proven ability to inspire children, support colleagues and demonstrate organisational skills.
- has high expectations of themselves and others with the drive and determination to work together with pupils, staff and parents to succeed.
We can offer you:
- A friendly welcoming school community with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Happy, enthusiastic children, keen to learn and proud of their school.
- A hardworking team of staff and governors committed to high standards.
- An opportunity for continued professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to references and an enhanced DBS Check.
Applicants should complete the CES Application Form associated with this advert, the Rehabilitation of Offenders Disclosure Form and where possible the Recruitment Monitoring Form.
Please complete the forms below, which should be returned to the e-mail address:
Closing Date for applications: Thursday 28th October, Midday.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 2nd November
Interviews & Tasks: Friday 5th November